Appliance Repair in Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County
Let’s be honest about it, you don’t need to be an appliance guru to know that if you want the appliances in your Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County home to continue to operate at an optimal level, then you must make sure that they are maintained regularly and, when needed, repaired. Regardless whether it is your range, oven or refrigerator that you are worried about, the simple reality is that if you want to make sure that a small problem doesn’t turn into a bigger issue in your home, then you need to enlist the services of a tried and trusted appliance repair team.
If you are in the Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County area and want to do keep your appliances in full working order, then you need to call us at Appliance Repair Masters today. Our commitment to appliance repair excellence is only matched by our dedicated client-centered approach to customer service. This dual-pronged approach of professional excellence and a desire to always put your needs above all else is the reason that we have been able to attract and maintain so many residential clients to our business. And when you contact us for your appliance repair needs, you can sit back safe in the knowledge that you will receive the best standard of workmanship possible.
We will never cut any corners in the pursuit of perfection for the appliances in your home. So, why settle for second-best when the number one appliance repair team is here for you to use.
Is Your Oven in Top Shape?
Have you noticed that your Sunday roast is taking a little longer to cook than it used to? Maybe you are a little worried about the smoke spewing from the back of your oven? Or perhaps you are a mature homeowner who wants to make sure that their oven is maintained regularly? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need to make sure that you call Appliance Repair Masters today. As the number one oven repair team in Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County, we have the skill and expertise needed to make sure that any problems are addressed in no time at all.
Unlike many of our competitors who are only too happy to replace an oven at the first sign of trouble, at Appliance Repair Masters our first course of action is always to repair. Provided that we can tackle the issue before it becomes too serious, there is no oven-related issue that we cannot deal with. However, to make sure that this is the case, we need to get in early and that means time really is of the essence. So, if you want to make sure that your oven maintains its value moving forward, then you need to be proactive rather than reactive.
Three Signs Your Refrigerator Needs Repair Work
A refrigerator is one of those appliances that has become so important to homeowners in Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County that it is hard to imagine how we ever survived without them. By keeping our food fresh and drinks cold, a refrigerator is one of those household appliances that you simply cannot live without. However, what happens when your home’s fridge starts to become less reliable? When this happens, many homeowners assume that a replacement is the only option. However, the reality is that a repair is often possible provided the problem is addressed early. With that in mind, here are three telltale signs that your home’s refrigerator may need repair work:
- Excessive Condensation: Maybe the most obvious sign that your refrigerator is in need of repair is when it starts producing excessive condensation. It is important to remember that excessive condensation can be caused by having too much warm food placed within it. However, in general, this is a sign of a more structural problem that needs to be dealt with as soon as possible. One of the most common causes of excessive condensation is a problem with the sealing.
- It is Becoming Too Hot: Every refrigerator will be warm from time to time but if yours has started to feel excessively hot, then you know that there is something wrong. One of the main causes of an overheated fridge is dirty coils at the back of the unit. When these coils become too hot, the motor must work harder than usual which increases the wear and tear. As a result, your refrigeration unit will overheat and reduce its effectiveness.
- Frost Buildup: The final, and perhaps most serious, sign that your refrigerator has seen better days is if a frost buildup has started in the evaporator coils. Frost buildup can lead to drastic changes in the temperature of your fridge, making it very difficult to store food or drinks with any degree of certainty. If your refrigeration unit is showing this or any of the other two signs, then you need to contact us at Appliance Repair Masters right away.
How Do I Know That My Range Hood is Operating Properly?
A range hood is an appliance that many homeowners in Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County don’t take very seriously. However, failure to do so can spell big problems for one of the most important appliances in your home’s kitchen.
When it comes to your home’s range hood, one obvious sign that it’s not working properly is if it is unable to clear smoke from your kitchen easily. Typically, an issue of this nature is either because:
- Your hood’s duct is clogged with grease.
- The motor has given out or may also be covered in grease.
- The air filter is clogged with debris.
If you are unsure what is causing this issue, then you need to give us a call today and let us do what we do best. At Appliance Repair Masters, we are completely committed to what we do, and we will always look for the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to any range hood problem you may encounter.
Call Appliance Repair Masters Today
If you want a high-quality appliance repair service in Fenton, St. Louis and Jefferson County, then you need to call Appliance Repair Masters today.